There may be a host of reasons why you cannot access your Blink camera login page. From entering the wrong password to email address being not verified, there can be a lot of reasons contributing to your blink camera not working.
However, as the famous proverb goes- “Strengthening the foundation aids in building a strong structure”, learning about the initial setup process will help you troubleshoot issues associated with the Blink login process.
Learning The Basic Login Process
Accessing the Blink login wizard becomes possible with the help of the Blink Camera App. You can download the same from the Play Store or the App store.
- Once you have downloaded the same on your computer, launch the app and on the welcome screen, click on the “Create Account” button. You’ll find the same in the bottom of the screen.
- Confirm your location and tap on the “Ok” button. You’ll see that your present location is up to date automatically.
- On the next screen, type in your email address, confirm the same by retyping it in the next field and click on the “Next” button.
- Now, Create an account password in the next window. Type in the same (strong password including characters, alphabets, and numerals) in the fields that appear, and finally click on the “Create Account” button. The password screen will also show you some tips on how you can set a strong password.
- Now, in order to verify your credentials, type in the 6-digit verification code received at your given email address. Type in the same and click on the “Verify” button.
- Confirm the verification code and type in your phone number and verify the same using the code received on the phone.
Once these credentials have been verified, you’ll see the main home page of the app. The login process is now over and you can begin with the setup process.
If using the steps mentioned above still doesn’t give you results you can follow some troubleshooting steps.
Resolving Issues With Blink Camera Login
Check if the batteries of your camera are installed correctly. Also confirm if they are working in the first place. When you insert the batteries in your Blink camera, check if you see the bright red flash for 5 seconds as it powers on. If you aren’t seeing the same appear on the device, it is an indication that the batteries are not working.
Secondly, you can try restarting your home router and adding the Blink camera to the app once again. Furthermore, you can try bringing your Blink security camera and the sync module close to each other. This will ensure that the camera is being configured securely without any signal loss.
Finally, avoid keeping any obstruction between the sync module and the camera to prevent the “blink camera not working” error from occurring. Avoid placing it inside a closed cabinet or behind some electronic appliance.