Blink Camera Login
Blink home security cameras provide complete home protection and bring you peace of mind. These cameras are designed to deter would-be intruders from doing any crime they do. The blink camera setup and installation is accomplished without any hassle through the Blink camera app. As these cameras run on AA batteries, meaning they do not need any wires for installation and no long-term contracts. These units feature two-way audio, HD live video streaming, motion and sound detection sensors, Sync module, Alexa integration. If you’re looking for a quick guide to help you set up Blink camera, then this website is what you need. From the Blink camera login steps to blink camera troubleshooting tips, this website will provide you the complete information.
Working with the Blink camera app
Blink’s affordable camera comes with a free home monitor app that lets you check in on what’s happening around your home remotely. You would be able to see, hear, and speak right from your Smartphone using the Blink app. The app helps you manage or control your home network from anywhere – day and night. Also, you will get instant alerts on your phone whenever motion is detected via the Blink home security camera.
The app is used to perform the blink camera set up. You just need to install the Blink app on your phone and create the blink camera login account. Then the Blink home app will walk you through the entire blink home monitor setup process step by step. To know how to set up Blink camera, jump to the next section.
System Requirements for the Blink Camera Setup
Blink camera set up process - Simple & Quick
Download the blink camera app
- First, you need to download the most recent version of the Blink app.
- The advanced version of the Blink monitor app is available in the Play Store or App Store.
- Install the app on the Smartphone, tablet that Blink supports.
- To set up blink camera, launch the Blink home monitor app.
- Now, tap on the Create Account to access the Blink home security login page.
- Then choose your Country and Region from the menu and tap on Next.
- Next, enter your email id and password in the given fields. Click on Create Account.
- Finally, set up the multi-factor account verification process. Tap on Continue.
- A verification code will be sent to your email id to verify your account.
- Next, a phone number entry screen displays.
- You can enter the mobile number that you want to register for device verification.
- If you don’t want to receive verification code via SMS, you can select the Voice Call option.
- Next, you will get a PIN code through SMS. Enter that code on the pin entry screen. TAp Verify.
- Afterward, you would be prompted to link your blink home security login account to the Amazon account. Either click on Link to Amazon account or Skip.
- If you face any issues or get an issue of blink camera not working, contact us now.
Blink camera login steps
- If you already have the Blink for home login account, enter the required details such as your email address and password that you’ve setup before.
- Then click on Sign in. You will get a verification link or code on your registered email id.
- You need to enter that verification code on the app screen and tap on Verify.
- Now, sign in to your Amazon account or create a new one.
- Then link the Blink account to the Amazon one. Click on Done.
Getting issues while logging in to the Blink camera setup dashboard? Get blink camera troubleshooting tips from the technical team.
Set up the Sync Module
- Launch the app and click on Add Device on the basic home page.
- The next screen will display your device options.
- If you have Blink outdoor, Blink indoor, Sync module, XT2 or XT, then tap on Blink wireless camera system.
- Tap on Blink wireless camera, if you want to add a Blink indoor, outdoor, XT2, XT.
- Select the Mini Camera option if you want to add it. A Mini camera doesn’t need a Sync module.
- Next, the QR code scanning screen will display.
- Scan this QR code to setup blink camera using your phone’s camera.
- For that, your blink home monitor setup app needs permission to access your mobile’s camera.
- Now, enter a new name in the text entry box to create a new system.
- Next, plug in the Sync module to a power source and add it to the Blink camera app.
- The LED light on the Sync module will blink blue and then become steady green.
- After that, click on Discover Device.
- Follow the next step to learn how to set up Blink camera with the Sync module.
Connect to the Sync module’s network
- On the blink for home login app, add your indoor or outdoor camera.
- For that, tap on the Plus icon and then tap on Blink wireless camera.
- Now, scan the QR code printed on the camera inside the back cover.
- The camera will be displayed onboarding screen once the serial number is recognized.
- After you complete the blink camera set up, tap on Done.
- Try to repeat the same steps for adding new Blink cameras.
How to mount Blink camera?
- You can find a camera mount, mount riser and screws along with the Blink camera unit in the package. The first task you need to do is to choose an ideal location for the Blink home security camera placement.
- Put the camera mount and the mount riser together.
- Now, create two holes in the surface of the wall and attach the mount at your location using the provided screws.
- Then snap the Blink camera onto the mount. Connect the center circle on the back of the Blink unit to the circle portion on the camera mount.
- If you have any doubts, you can dial our toll-free number to get help.
Blink camera troubleshooting process
Unable to add a Blink camera
- First, make sure the batteries of your Blink camera unit are installed properly and fully charged.
- When you insert the batteries in the camera, the power LED on the Blink unit will flash red for 5 seconds.
- Next, try restarting your home router and then try adding your Blink camera again.
- It is advised to place your camera and the sync module next to your home router and try to add the camera again.
Blink camera is not connecting to the Sync module
Your Blink system needs a good Wi-Fi signal for optimal performance in uploading motion clips and viewing live feeds and video quality. If you are facing an intermittent connection with the performance of the Blink unit, follow the below tips to troubleshoot the problem.
The sync module is used to initiate the commands from the Blink camera app to servers and back to the Blink security system. So, it requires a good signal strength from your wireless router and visibility to the Blink camera unit.
- Try to keep your sync module and the camera away from any obstacles.
- Do not place the sync module inside a closed cabinet, behind your TV, and on the top of the router.
- Now, launch the Blink camera login app and go to the Blink camera’s settings.
- Then tap on Update and pull the latest readings for the sync module and the Blink unit.
- Try moving the Blink camera unit to the sync module until the signal strength represents 3 bars when you click on the Update.
- You can contact the technical team for further assistance with the same.
Fix the issue of Blink camera not working
If you get an error message like camera busy, that means one of your Blink home security cameras is not working.This issue may arise if the sync module is unable to communicate with the camera unit. Try following the below tips to fix the issue:
- Firstly, try moving the Blink camera unit closer to the sync module.
- Make sure you have 3 bars of signal strength for the Camera to Sync module.
- Next, power cycle both the modem and the router. Unplug both the devices, wait for sometimes, and then plug them back in.
- Also, try power cycling the Blink camera by removing its batteries for a few seconds and then reinserting them.
- If the above tips don’t work for you, you can use a different power source to provide power supply to the camera unit.
- If you are getting an issue of the blink camera not detecting motion, then you can get in touch with the technical team now.
Still, need assistance with the Blink camera setup and login? Get in touch with the experts now!